At Authentic Meals, we are so excited to be partnering with Bodhi Juice to bring you raw and organic fresh pressed juice. We are also now offering juice cleanses, beginning with our New Year’s Cleanse.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF A JUICE CLEANSE IS FOR YOU?
If you are feeling run down, depressed, sick & tired, and any other number of health ailments, cleansing can help by cleaning your body of congestion and stagnation. This helps your body to absorb the nutrients in foods better. Even if you are feeling great, drinking fresh juice will fortify your body against illness and disease as well as beautify and energize.
WHAT MAKE OUR JUICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU BUY IN THE STORE?
We use organic fruits and vegetables instead of conventionally grown. This is the only way we can ensure you are getting the most nutrients and goodness without the extra toxins. Our delicious juices are completely fresh and unpasteurized. The cold-pressed juices that are available in stores have used High Pressure Pasteurization to give them a much longer shelf life and less flavor. You can truly feel, see, and taste the difference of Bodhi Juices.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR A JUICE CLEANSE:
Before beginning a cleanse, you want to prepare your system by moving towards fresh, raw foods:
1. Choose to eat nutrient-dense foods, limit processed foods, fast food and alcohol.
2. Limit the following items as much as possible, as they contribute to an acidic environment: meat, dairy, bread, pasta, baked goods, tobacco, alcohol, recreational drugs, coffee, fast food, processed food, sugar, artificial sweeteners, soft drinks, sports drinks, stress, negativity, and living a sedentary lifestyle.
3. Foods to focus on:
Greens, leafy greens, vegetables, fruits, seaweeds, avocado, coconut, olive oil, flax seed, hemp seed, almond, cashew, chia, macadamia, pumpkin, sesame, buckwheat, lentils, gluten free oats, quinoa, wild rice, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, cinnamon, lavender, miso, sauerkraut, vanilla, herbal teas, bee pollen, local raw honey, spirulina, and wheat grass.
4. Hydrate, hydrate and then hydrate some more! Aim for half of your body weight in ounces daily is optimal.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A JUICE CLEANSE:
Set a goal of 80% of your diet to consist of whole, fresh, nutrient-dense organic foods. Use common sense for the remaining 20%. Limit your exposure to environmental toxins as much as possible. Influence others rather than being under their influence. Be prepared – make a plan, commit and re-commit to yourself and your health, lead by example, surround yourself with the positive, attend to your spiritual needs, get adequate sleep, breathe, exercise daily, and drink plenty of water (filtered if possible.)
HOW WE CAN HELP SUPPORT YOU AFTER YOUR CLEANSE:
We have created a two delicious, nutrient-dense, fresh menus that you can order to help support you and your body after completing the juice cleanse.
Below are the details, we’ve put together two options for you to choose from:
Breakfast: Breakfast Burrito Bowl
Lunch: Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Dinner: Sesame Honey Chicken with Rice & Green Beans
Snacks: Bento Box & Lemon Chia Energy Bites
Breakfast: Sweet Potato Pancakes
Lunch: Almond Butter Chicken Salad
Dinner: Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Snacks: Bento Box and Orange Cacao Energy Bites
Please feel free to reach out to us by emailing us if you have any additional questions: [email protected]
READY TO ORDER YOUR CLEANSE?
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE OPTIONS OUR MENU!